Non-vascular plants, like moss, are able to survive on photosynthesis. A video explains plant structure for both vascular and non-vascular plants. It includes the parts of each plant and adaptations to various environments such as the dessert or the rain forest.
- Find handouts that align with the video at the publisher's website
- Does not require prior knowledge of photosynthesis
- Lesson works well in both a traditional or a flipped classroom
- The 28th video in a series of 33
- Engaging cartoon graphics make plant structure interesting
- The creators of the videos moderate the comment section for language