Scientists found fossils of plants more than 420 million years old—but plants existed for up to 100 million years prior to these fossils. Learn about the importance of plants to the entire planet. Viewing a presentation helps scholars understand both the structure of plants and their roles in evolution, which allowed humans to exist at all.
- Go into more detail on how plants rebuild areas destroyed by natural and man-made disasters
- Create a timeline of plants highlighting how recently flowering plants first appeared
- Relies on prior knowledge of plants and evolution
- Describes many different types of plants and their uniqueness
- Allows for editing to better align with any curriculum