This Plant Structures Lab Stations lesson plan also includes:
In China, hibiscus is known as the shoe flower because it is used to polish shoes, while in Hawaii, it is honored as the state flower. Young scientists learn about the structure and function of flowers. They dissect hibiscus flowers, complete an online interactive, and view videos.
- Use a digital microscope displaying on a screen for easier viewing
- If your class has many pupils, set up multiple stations for each lab to move through everything faster
- Requires prior knowledge of the basic parts of a plant, plant reproduction parts, and the process of sexual reproduction in plants
- Follows a 5E format
- Includes a list of resources
- Provides answers to all worksheets, lab sheets, and discussion questions