This Plants Scavenger Hunt Activity activities & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
The hunt is on! Provide young botanists with a list of eighteen plant-related questions and let them loose as they search for answers on corresponding fact cards. Perform this activity in the classroom or use it as an opportunity to take the kids outside. A fun introduction to a unit on plant life that provides facts about photosynthesis, the different parts of plants, and the plant life cycle. Also a great activity to include as part of an Earth Day celebration.
- Scavenger hunt engages students in learning facts about different plants
- Fact cards clearly answer associated questions
- Includes all necessary materials for the scavenger hunt
- Resource only provides facts about plants, requiring the teacher to develop lessons explaining the details about plant life