This Plate Tectonics: Sixth Grade Lesson Plans and Activities unit also includes:
Here is a set of pre-lab, lab, and post-lab lesson plans on plate tectonics. After completing the previous labs on volcanoes and earthquakes, sixth graders use the gained knowledge to explore plate boundaries and the movement of Earth's crust.
1 Collection 52 Views 36 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Review materials prior to teaching, as some are necessary for instruction
- The third set of lessons in a series of four that makes up a unit on the plate tectonic cycle
- Have pupils refer to pages 9-15 in the student workbook for this portion of the unit
- Blackline masters are included within the resource
- A student workbook for the entire unit is attached below