A life without forms would be chaotic and unwieldy! Plato asserts the importance of using forms to guide one's life, as well as the value of working toward an ideal life, in the centerpiece of his philosophy.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use as an introduction to a lesson on Greek philosophers
- Have learners come up with other examples of forms they use in their everyday lives
- Video is short and moves quickly; consider pausing in the middle to ask or answer questions
- Comment section is open to the public
- A good introduction to Plato's works
- Helpful and applicable to a philosophy or social studies class