This Play Guide: A Charlie Brown Christmas activity & project also includes:
What's your favorite seasonal tradition? Before viewing a stage production of A Charlie Brown Christmas, language arts students explore the music and literary themes of the story. After they have watched the show, learners compare holidays around the world, make a commercial about the true meaning of Christmas, and retell Charlie Brown's story with interpretive movements.
- See how many learners have seen the special before, and work as a class to create a synopsis similar to the one on the fourth page
- Requires audio of the music from the original Christmas special
- Lessons are based on a class viewing of a specific stage adaptation of A Charlie Brown Christmas, but activities can be adapted to a viewing of the television special instead
- An engaging and active lesson for excited learners
- Supplies titles of books that support the same themes
- Provides activities for before and after viewing