This Playground Scavenger Hunt worksheet also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Encourage children to take full advantage of their school's playground with this fun scavenger hunt activity. Including ten separate activities, from climbing across the monkey bars to playing hopscotch with a friend, this resource will help students to make the most of their recess time.
- Perform this scavenger hunt on the first day of school after discussing the playground rules with your class
- Encourage children to complete each collaborative activity with a different classmate to help build relationships within the class
- Some of the tasks may be difficult for young children, use this as an opportunity to teach about perseverance and setting goals
- Includes room for pupils to draw pictures of the weather and an insect they found on the playground
- Scavenger hunt includes both independent and collaborative activities