Take a look at some special animal defenses that marine creatures use by asking learners to complete this worksheet. Pupils look at the drawing and match each animal to a description of its attribute. Learners then draw and name their own sea creature, using all of the defenses.
- Use this during a unit on animal adaptations or marine life
- Have kids label each defense they draw on their imaginary animals
- Post the imaginary creatures around the room for a fun display
- It is clear which animal represents each defense described below; individuals will be able to make the connections between the two
- There isn't much to this worksheet, so you'll have to pair it with additional instruction and other materials