Construct from a canvas of words, lyrical expressions that your budding poets can share and post. Based on refrigerator magnet poetry, creative writers can develop their poetry independently, or from a given prompt from their instructor.
Establish your settings with the mix-tionary to get the right amount of articles, conjunctions, and new and old school words—and get to work. It is easy to slide the words into their lyrical abode, and wow your readers.
- Gives reluctant writers a base to begin with
- Challenge students' grammar skills by having them construct different types of sentences from the provided words
- Have an impromptu (or not) poetry slam
- Some users may find the vocabulary too difficult
- One can only add in six custom words
- Instructor can post poems to Moodle or similar webpage
- Sometimes difficult to make complete sentences or have subject/verb agreement
- Easy to use
- Quality words
- Visually inviting
- Too much app advertising
- Limited custom words