Point of view—first, second, and third person—is the focus of a learning exercise in which scholars read, identify, and color sentences.
26 Views 20 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Review the worksheet with a small group in need of additional support; go over each sentence pointing out how to identify the correct point of view
- Color the direction's color words to support comprehension
- Direct pupils to attach the page to their interactive reading notebook or binder
- The worksheet assumes class members have an understanding of point of view
- Provides a clear objective
- Offers an engaging overall design