This Pollutants in Air (14-16) interactive also includes:
Polluted air contains more than 200 chemicals that age the skin, causing urban women to appear 10 percent older than their rural peers. An interesting interactive connects air pollutants and related data. Scholars work their way through four increasingly difficult puzzles reviewing their knowledge of the subject.
- Use as a review before a test on air pollutants
- Requires prior knowledge of specific pollutants, the problems they cause, details about the pollutant, when it forms, and the chemical formula
- Assumes confidence understanding the rules of gridlock puzzles
- Works well in traditional or flipped classroom
- Offers both online and hard copy options