This Pollution video also includes:
An environmental science video covers natural and synthetic compounds and the impact they have on the environment. It includes carbon, nitrogen, phosphorous, cyanide, mercury, sulfur, nitrogen dioxide, and endocrine disruptions.
4 Views 3 Downloads
- Video best fits when studying ecology, Earth Day, or pollution
- Be aware YouTube comments are open to the public and may not be appropriate for the class
- Video is the 11th in a series of 12
- Facts are well researched and enlightening
- Video works well in a traditional or flipped classroom, giving teachers flexibility in instruction