This Polygon Angle Sum video also includes:
Using patterns to build a formula is an important mathematical skill. Pupils discover a formula to find the sum of interior angles in a polygon by analyzing a pattern. The additional videos show how to use the formula to find various unknowns.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Pause the video so classes can determine the pattern between the number of sides, triangles, and angle sum; ask them to create a formula using that pattern
- Requires Internet connection and class computer to view the video
- Pupils must be able to use formulas and solve for an unkown
- Shows all steps when using the formulas; pupils can easily follow along and take notes
- Does not give examples of real-life application or context