This Polyhedrons: Lesson video also includes:
Imagine a poly-what? With the aid of pictures, the segment of an extensive geometry playlist introduces specific polyhedrons and their parts. The presentation uses Euler's Theorem to explain the relationship between the number of faces, edges, and vertices.
- Have pupils build paper models of polyhedrons
- Use smaller polyhedrons to verify Euler's Theorem
- Individuals need to know the definition of regular as related to figures
- Links to additional polyhedron resources
- Uses a soccer ball to help visualize a specific polyhedron