This Polynomial Vocabulary - Concept video also includes:
Getting the vocabulary straight is the first step to understanding polynomials. The video provides the basic vocabulary to describe polynomials. The resource links the vocabulary to the classification of polynomials both by degree and number of terms, and includes the definitions and examples with leading coefficients and standard form of polynomials.
- Use the video to introduce the polynomial unit
- Provide a short set of problems to see if the class understands the concept
- Though there is not a direct Common Core standard alignment, the concept is valuable when working with polynomials
- Contains a transcript for most videos
- Includes examples of types of problems associated with the vocabulary
- The explanation of the concept video is not the correct explanation