This Pop! Rockets lesson plan also includes:
Off they go — launching rockets is fun. The lesson plan contains templates to build paper rockets that can be launched from a PVC pipe launcher. Individuals or groups build the rockets and determine the shapes for their fins. Included templates outline two different rocket body designs.
- Lay out planets at different distances and try to launch the rockets to them
- Younger pupils may have difficulty constructing the rockets
- Requires an open space to launch the rockets
- Templates provided are just the right size to fit on the Pop! Rocket Launcher
- The procedures contain detailed directions and diagrams on how to construct the rockets
- The lesson plan does not contain a data collection sheet