This Pottery lesson plan also includes:
Don't cry over broken pottery. A cross-curricular lesson challenges pupils to consider how to restore ancient pottery. Using a computer program and their knowledge of transformations, they come up with a way to recreate the original design.
- Team up with a social studies or art teacher for the lesson
- Requires GeoGebra or Paint program
- Scholars should be familiar with transformations, specifically reflections and rotations
- Includes worksheets for each day's lesson
- Lists directions for both GeoGebra and Paint, allowing teachers to use whichever is best for their class