Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
- As part of their study of Native American pottery traditions, class member try their hand at crafting and decorating a clay pot
5 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Model the coil method of pottery making and have samples available for class members to examine
- The activity requires considerable prep time
- The packet includes illustrated, step-by-step directions for making coil pots
- The images of the different types of surface treatments are imprecise