This PowerPoint Career Research Project activity & project also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Use careers as a focus while developing your class' PowerPoint skills. Class members research careers using the webpages linked in the lesson as well as independent searching. They plan out their presentations using the storyboard handout and spend at least one class period practicing and perfecting their PowerPoint skills.
- Use this as an end-of-year project; kids can reflect on what they've learned and how their new skills, both hard and soft, might help them in a future career
- A list of information to gather is included as are handouts and a detailed rubric
- Graphic organizer will help develop PowerPoint skills for visual learners
- The introduction to PowerPoint document linked in the document does not work and the student sample referred to in the document is missing