This PowerPoint Project “All About Me” activities & project also includes:
Get to know each individual while implementing technology practice and use. Each pupil creates a presentation about him or herself that follows a concrete list of requirements. While presenting, the instructor and peers rank the individual's presentation on a rubric.
- Offer the option of designing the presentation with a web-based office suite so learners can share their presentations with you via the Internet
- Includes a rubric with clear requirements that are also listed on the assignment page
- Project assignment sheet includes a list of ideas to help class members to get started with their presentations
- Mentions the Rule of 7's, a very useful standard for preventing excessive text on a slilde
- It is unclear exactly how to determine the grade; the resource says that a fourth of the grade will be determined by classmates, but that might mean a lot of extra rubric copies and work