This Practice PT - Encode an Experience lesson plan also includes:
Encoding What I did Last Summer. Class members develop a way to encode a personal experience using a top-down approach to determine components and sub-components of their experience They then pick one portion of the experience and go into further detail.
- Help the class brainstorm some ideas of experiences that could be encoded
- Borrow some of the examples from the Forum to share with your class
- Some pupils may have difficulty trying to pick an experience that isn't too big or too specific; provide a list for them to choose from to prevent this problem
- In the sixth lesson in a unit of 15
- The activity contains reflection questions similar to those on the AP Performance Tasks
- The activity guide includes a rubric to score the project