This Practice PT - Tell a Data Story lesson plan also includes:
Show your class how it all comes together. The last lesson in a unit of 15 has individuals take everything they learned in the data section to analyze the class-generated data. The pupils find a story they want to tell that appeals to them from the data and develop a visualization of the data to help tell that story.
- Go over the rubric before the class starts working on the project so the expectations are clear
- Tell pupils to display their data visualizations and have them group them by similar types
- The performance task uses the data collected throughout the unit
- The performance task mimics one that would be on the AP Computer Science exam
- Comes with a rubric to assess the project