This Pre-Assessment: Transport Systems in Animals and Plants assessment also includes:
How much do classes know about the transport systems in animals and plants? Find out with a ready-made pre-assessment! The assessment begins by asking individuals to recall related vocabulary and then progresses to questions about details of the transport systems. The assessment begins a 21-part series of lessons on the topic.
- Create a bulletin board of the provided flow chart to reference throughout the unit
- Administer the pre-assessment prior to starting the unit to gauge the level of understanding
- Expects pupils to complete the task individually to get accurate information
- Includes a sample answer key
- Encourages learners to self reflect on their background knowledge