Encourage close reading and critical thinking with a activity that asks readers to select an event from a story, predict what they believe will happen, and list clues from the story that support this prediction. After completing the story, kids record what really happened.
- Have readers share their graphic organizers in groups
- The graphic may be used with any text
- The final resource in a series of 22 inference worksheets
- Preview the series and select those resources that are most appropriate for your learning situation
- The worksheet models good reading habits
- No model is included