This Predicting Future Humans - From A to B video also includes:
What adaptations would equip humans for the future? The fourth video in a series on Evolution and Speciation challenges viewers to think about the future adaptations of humans. They consider the impact of screen time, common injuries, inconveniences, and more as they design the human of the future in the most absurd way possible.
- Have pupils vote on which of the mentioned changes they think will happen first, if at all
- Challenge scholars to come up with another adaptation humans might need in the future
- Relies on prior knowledge of human anatomy, adaptations, reproduction, and more
- Viewers laugh along as they think about each adaptation
- Encourages creative thinking