This Preparing for the Mid-Unit Assessment: Planning the Children’s Book lesson plan also includes:
Pupils complete a My Children's Book Plan worksheet to carefully prepare for a narrative writing project. Scholars also continue working in their groups from lesson plan two, using their scavenger hunt worksheets to discuss what makes a good children's book.
- Engage the class in a discussion about their all-time favorite children's books and what makes them memorable
- Third lesson from the consecutive 12-part Grade 7 ELA Module 3, Unit 3 series
- Requires a worksheet from lesson two
- Provides tips for meeting the needs of all learners
- Includes a rationale for each of the unit's lessons for teacher reference