This Primary Source Worksheet: Letter from George Washington to the Cabinet worksheet also includes:
Analyze the significance of George Washington's letter to his cabinet in which he sets forth a tradition of neutrality in wartime for the United States.
42 Views 34 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have learners first approach the document with a standard primary source analysis form that you use in your class
- Assign the worksheet for individual homework/classwork before discussing as a whole group
- Transcript of letter is included both in an image of the original document and as text
- Several great follow-up discussion questions included
- Great informational poster on George Washington included as an additional material