This Principles of Microeconomics: Scarcity and Social Provisioning ebook also includes:
There’s no such thing as a free economics course, but here's a resource that is as close as you can get. Drawing on the expertise of a textbook, augmented by input from higher education economics instructors, a helpful eBook presents a two-semester microeconomics/macroeconomics course. The Book includes questions, references, glossary, and QR codes that link to websites and multimedia.
- Use the freedom to adapt to select or recast appropriate material for high school classes
- Consider fronting the glossary definitions, which appear in the back of each section, and/or compiling the separate glossary sections in the material you plan to use into a single document
- Requires smartphones to access QR codes
- Quiz question test banks for each chapter are available from Open Oregon Educational Resources
- Teachers are free to adapt the book to suit their needs using an online platform
- Uses current examples that invite students to consider pressing issues in our time