This Privacy Part 2 lesson plan also includes:
Why is online privacy so important? Explore privacy with a group assignment for which pupils create word clouds with words they associate with privacy. A discussion and online activity follow. Learners will read articles, explore the YouTube Help Center, and determine what is and is not a violation of privacy.
- Integrate technology by having groups create their word clouds using an online program; there are several websites available for this
- If you want to edit the presentation to improve the organization, just make a copy by going to File and then Make a copy; you can customize the copy
- The plan could be used in conjunction with the previous privacy lesson or on its own
- Comes with a presentation (see Privacy in materials tab) that will help guide and support the lesson procedures
- There are some grammatical issues in the lesson procedures; but students will not see these