This Probability lesson plan also includes:
Classes explore different scenarios using manipulatives to learn about the difference between independent and dependent probability. Learners experiment with colored chips to model the two types of probabilities. To test their understanding, individuals sort independent and dependent probabilities into like groups.
- Use the assessment questions for exit cards to check for understanding
- Incorporate as an opening activity when discussing independent and dependent probability
- Requires the use of probability manipulatives such as number cubes, spinners, coins, and colored chips
- Includes a set of activity cards and teacher guide
- Provides suggestions for differentiation