A straightforward math video provides an easy-to-understand explanation of probability. It is meant to be a first foray into the topic and would be useful in an elementary school classroom. The example given would be appropriate for use in a second or third grade classroom.
- Use in a math center to introduce or review the concept
- Include in your unit on probability
- Have your class watch the video at home before your instruction
- Video is short, making it ideal for review
- Accessible for learners at any reading level