This Problem Solving lesson plan also includes:
Need a activity? Problem solved. Scholars learn about the problem-solving process in the sixth installment of a 25-part Energy Systems and Solutions unit. The particular process in question is the Technological Method of Problem Solving.
- Have learners create posters showing the problem-solving process
- Note that there are two associated activities for the lesson
- Part of the lesson is to consider a topic for a project at the culmination of the unit
- Provides a diagram of the problem-solving process to use with learners
- Very little student engagement for the lesson