Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
A variety of word problems help your learners examine the ways that they find solutions. Each question provides opportunities to add, subtract, and multiply time, measurements, and money.
50 Views 41 Downloads
- Add to your homework packet for the week when preparing for a math standardized test
- Use the resource to assess skill levels of incoming learners
- A good class quiz after learning about different ways to solve the problems
- Designed for 5th and 6th graders, but could work for younger learners in need of a challenge
- Promotes critical thinking in a multiple-choice format
- Includes a sample worksheet with explanations for each answer, as well as an answer key for the assessment
- Answer Key