This Processes of Writing and Speaking lesson plan also includes:
As this short story unit comes to a close, provide a day for a full examination of theme and allow some time in class for individuals to work on their various assessments. This final lesson plan before presenting iMovies and portfolios is the thirteenth of fourteen resource in this series. High schoolers take time to compose complex blog posts about theme and work out any other project details before the due date.
- Since this is part of a unit, previous lessons include additional information about ongoing projects; see a full unit overview in the materials
- The final assessment calls for a five paragraph essay on theme, so you may wish to provide an organizer for learners to use as they compose their blog posts
- Incorporates technology by inviting pupils to express their ideas via blog posts
- Provides some time for class members to work on the many final assessments that are part of this unit
- The plan procedures are very brief