This Product Dissection activities & project also includes:
Sometimes, taking things apart is more fun than putting things together. Groups of learners participate in a reverse engineering activity. They dissect a device of their choosing to see how it works—great hands-on learning from the inside out!
- Invite parents/guardians to help out with the activity
- Have pupils bring in old, unused devices from home
- Some tools, such as screwdrivers, are necessary for the task
- Describes some engineering and science connections
- Lists some questions to use in discussion