This Production lesson plan also includes:
Class members investigate the different roles associated with video production. Then, they create a crash course booklet that details what they have learned about the different roles: video production, scouting locations and set up, audio gathering, lighting, and interviewing.
- Prior to the lesson, arrange for the all the required software to be loaded onto the computers you are using
- The ninth in a series of 10 related resources from PBS
- Requires computer access and editing software
- The three-page resource includes the lesson, a link to the related worksheets as well as the video tutorials, and instructions on how to upload the videos to the NewsHour FTP site
- No rubric is included to assess the projects