Thinking of creating a Professional Learning Community at your school? Here's a 32-page manual that provides everything you need to get started.
27 Views 13 Downloads
- Provide this manual to your Professional Learning Community (PLC) development committee so they can examine it as part of the planning process
- Part of a series of materials designed to assist in the development of a professional learning community (PLC)
- The manual is designed for a specific school; however, many of the materials may be adapted to any PLC
- The manual includes planning worksheets, templates for action plans, rubrics, and links to research studies and answers to frequently asked questions
- Desgned for a specific school