This Project ALERT unit also includes:
Why do people use drugs? What are the consequences? The alternatives? How can young people resist the pressures to use drugs? The Project Alert drug prevention program provides middle schoolers with the information they need and the opportunities they need to develop the skills they need to say no to drug use.
- Display posters around the school
- Use the manual as the basis of a schoolwide program
- The drug prevention program is designed for middle school but is appropriate for high school grades as well
- The 374-page curriculum manual includes 14 lesson plans with activities and videos
- Additional Project Alert videos are available on YouTube
- Includes teaching strategies, suggested responses to discussion questions, sample posters, and quizzes with answer keys