Win a war by owning the hearts and minds of those at home. Scholars research the use of propaganda by all nations involved in World War I. Using a short video clip, class members analyze the impact of government messages during the first global conflict in world history.
- Research current propaganda used by governments around the world
- Place WWI propaganda posters around the room for research and discussion
- Video clip lasts eight minutes
- Opening lesson of a 32-part series
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Audio and visual learners benefit from the YouTube clip
- Lesson offers extension opportunities from the video with subtopics for group research of WWI propaganda