What makes gases so unique? Physical science sleuths uncover the facts about gases in a short video. The narrator compares gases to solids and liquids in terms of space between particles, compressibility, and reaction to temperature changes.
4 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the resource to further the class' understanding of the nature of gases
- Demonstrate the effects of pressure and temperature on gases, or have students perform a lab to explore on their own
- Discuss the basic properties of solids, liquids, and gases before watching the video
- The video uses simple illustrations to make the properties of gases easy to visualize
- Explains content so that pupils of varied abilities will understand