It's alive, but what is it? Protists share similarities with plants, animals, and fungi without being classified as any of those three. Learn more about protists and the kingdom fungi with a short presentation. It describes the parts of each and the methods of reproduction among other fun facts.
- Display additional pictures of a variety of protists and fungi
- Share a video of an amoeba eating
- Relies on prior knowledge of living versus non-living, fungi, cells, and taxonomy
- Allows for editing to fit your needs
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes