It's time we get to the heart of the matter! Explore standard PS1A in an informative video. The narrator guides viewers through the basic ideas of the structure and properties of matter. then discusses helpful strategies for incorporating them into your classroom.
- Use the link provided in the related links section to introduce phases of matter to the class
- Incorporate the video into a collaborative planning session to ensure everyone in the science department understands the requirements of the standard
- The resource describes a variety of ideas that are suitable for a wide range of age groups
- The resource shows how expectations build within the standard throughout elementary and secondary classes
- Helpful tips assist in demonstrating how to observe unseen interactions between types of matter, such as a breeze moving the leaves on a tree