How do you show change occurring in a non-moving object? Gain some insight into NGSS standard PS2C, Stability and Instability in Physical Systems, in a resource for educators. The narrator guides you through the core components of the standard and how they evolve throughout elementary, middle, and high school science classes.
- Review the video to help you illustrate the changes that occur in systems large and small
- Share the resource with your life science colleagues and work with them to create a uniform method of teaching feedback loops
- Demonstrations shown in the video make great formative checks for all age groups
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Use of familiar systems and scenarios helps you to layer new vocabulary and concepts onto prior knowledge
- The narrator stresses the connection between observable and invisible phenomena, an important factor in systems throughout the sciences