How do you help your pupils understand the relationship between energy and forces? The video tackles standard PS3C using a concept map and demonstrations. The narrator also provides key vocabulary scholars should master at each grade level.
12 Views 12 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Use one of the demonstrations in the video as a pre-assessment by performing it and asking the class to describe what they observed
- Incorporate the content into an upcoming PLC meeting to start a discussion around the standard
- The resource addresses the standard at all grade levels, so teachers can apply it in any physical science class
- Narrator illustrates how the expectations of the standard progress through all grade levels
- The equipment used to demonstrate force-energy relationships is common and easy to obtain