Does your lesson plan for wave properties have its ups and downs? Get some fresh ideas from an informative video! The narrator discusses PS4A, showing the must-know ideas for each grade level through concept maps and demonstrations.
66 Views 59 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- New to the physical science classroom? Use the video to bolster your understanding of waves before presenting the concept to the class
- Try the water and food coloring wave demonstration to introduce the topic in lower grades and assess prior knowledge in upper grades
- The resource is a good starting point for presenting this essential standard
- The video is full of guiding questions you can apply in your classroom
- Narrator stresses the finer, yet important, details of waves, such as the effect of the medium they are traveling through