This Psychological Research video also includes:
Planning a semester or year-long psychology course? Check out this series of videos that could be used as an overview for each unit of study. The second session of a 13-part course examines psychological research and research methods such as operationalizing, naturalistic observation, and sampling bias.
- The video ends with a review of the key points presented
- Although presented at a rapid-fire pace, the video does provide an overview that could introduce this portion of a semester or year-long course
- The animations illustrate the operations of the systems being detailed
- The amount of information presented and the pace of the instruction may overwhelm some class members
- Preview the video with captions on to determine if the content of the captions is appropriate for your classroom