Make sure your pupils can keep who said what straight by punctuating dialogue properly. Learners edit and rewrite twelve sentences to demonstrate their understanding of punctuation and capitalization. The learning exercise includes a variety of sentences for learners to decipher.
- Have kids read their edited sentences out loud to one another to check their work
- Use this quick exercise as a homework assignment, starter, or assessment
- Individuals will benefit from prior knowledge of how to punctuate dialogue
- Includes a couple of samples that demonstrate the task and how to punctuate dialogue
- Does not include an answer key