Mendel discovered that you inherit each gene from either parent, but not both. The video, part of a playlist on Genetics from Fuse School, explains how this applies to solving Punnett squares. It walks through the process of solving and how to interpret the results once completed properly.
- Create additional practice problems
- Discuss the difference between probabilities and actual results
- Relies on prior knowledge of ratios, Mendel, and chromosomes
- Offers cues to pause and solve questions before learning the correct answers
- Links to related videos for further knowledge