This Putting It All Together lesson plan also includes:
Shuffle 'em up and deal! Learners practice operations with polynomials using cards they pass around the room. The activity works with pairs or individuals, so it offers great flexibility. This is the fifth installment in a series of 42 algebra lessons.
- Form collaborative groups and use as a group exercise
- Best used as a review of polynomial operations
- Expects learners to know how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide polynomials
- The fifth installment in a series of 42 algebra lessons
- Provides direction for scaffolding to encourage differentiation
- Uses higher order thinking questioning strategies